Monday Thoughts  

Today my oldest son turns 11!  I can't believe how the years fly by.  I love each of my children dearly and cherish each and every day I get to spend with them.  As this new year begins, I find myself reflecting on some specific topics....surrender....and allowing the Lord to change me before I expect it in my children.  I know I shared this in a previous post, but I recently ran across a couple of blog posts that I wanted to share with you today...

This one speaks of surrender...excellent and very thought provoking.

This one is a poem written by a homeschool mom which really spoke to my heart.

Please take the time to read these...they are both excellent and I pray will challenge you as this new year begins.  To lay down our lives...our flesh...and allow Him to change us and to do those things in and through us that we could never do on our own.  May He receive all the glory!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment