Free eBook - How to Survive the Economic Meltdown  

As many of you know, our economy is the worst it has been in a long time. This has made me even more aware of some things that we should be doing to prepare for hard days that may be ahead. As my husband and I talked about this, we discussed how we must find a balance of being wise but not going overboard. Are there things that we can be doing to survive this economic crisis? Should be be doing some "preparations" - storing up food and water, getting out of debt, etc.?

I personally think so! But....not only do we need to prepare for our physical needs, but we need to prepare spiritually as well. I found a great resource that you won't want to miss....a free ebook called How to Survive the Economic Meltdown by Patrick Morley.

I want to thank Econobusters.com for posting a link to this free ebook this past week. I have only briefly looked over it this morning, but plan to sit down this afternoon and read it through. It looks like a fabulous resource! This ebook is free to download OR you can purchase a hard copy if you wish. Click on the book graphic above or click here to go to the website. You will find the link for the free PDF at the top right of the web page.

Again...I HIGHLY recommend you take the time to read through this ebook! Enjoy!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments

  • Lori Lynn  
    March 20, 2009 at 5:36 PM

    Sheri

    I just love your blog! (I subscribe) And I'm always pleased to see your address in my inbox.

    I downloaded this book, but I was wondering. It is 106 pages and you mentioned sitting down and reading it this afternoon. Did you print it? I like to have the printed copies, but they take so much paper! Any tips or tricks?

    Lori Lynn

  • Sheri Graham  
    March 20, 2009 at 5:41 PM

    Hi Lori,

    I printed two pages to a page and double sided. This cut down on the number of pages used. You should be able to do this in your printer setup. Print "2-up" and if your printer does double sided do that (mine does). It is an excellent book!

    Love, Sheri

    Oh..I'm so glad you enjoy my blog!

  • Free ebooks  
    April 6, 2009 at 5:44 PM

    This is a nice post. Looks interesting. Thank you for sharing this ebook. Really Appreciate it.

Post a Comment