Yummy Green Smoothie  

I have created a yummy green smoothie recipe that my kids just LOVE. I thought I'd share it with you. These smoothies are great to have with breakfast or as a snack...and they are very nutritious! Yes, I know it has spinach in it...but believe me you don't taste it at all! Why not give it a try? You'll LOVE it!

YUMMY GREEN SMOOTHIE

Ingredients:

1 big handful spinach
2 cups orange juice
1 frozen banana
1 large handful frozen strawberries
2 dropper-fuls of Lemon Drop Liquid Stevia (or you can use 1/4 cup honey or sugar-sweeten to taste)
milk

How to make:

Put a big handful of spinach in your blender. Here is a picture so you can see how much spinach I mean when I say a big handful.

Next, add the 2 cups of orange juice and blend on high until the spinach is blended up well. It should look like this:


Next, add in the frozen banana and strawberries, sweetener, and enough milk to fill up the blender. Blend on high until all is well blended. It should look like this:

Now get some nice big glasses and fill them with your nutritious smoothie. My kids love drinking theirs with a straw like this:

These smoothies are great for breakfasts or snacks. Enjoy!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments

Post a Comment