New look...new mission  

As you can see, I changed the title of my blog to "Nourishing Heart & Home." My desire is to not only nourish my home, but the hearts of my family! My secondary desire is that I will nourish your hearts and home as well through my posts here.

The past few weeks the Lord has really been working in my heart. Some of you may know that I send out a monthly newsletter, have monthly ebook giveaways, do book reviews, and more on my newsletter blog, To Teach What Is Good. Well...I have felt the Lord leading me to change how I am doing things. I will be using this blog to share my life with you. I want to encourage you in your walk with the Lord and in your role as a Godly wife and mother.

I will not only be sharing from my everyday life, but I'll also be sharing any new ebooks I am working on, as well as any other business related news. I also look forward to sharing some fun freebie downloads that you can use in your home. This is what I really enjoyed about my monthly newsletter...sharing fun freebie downloads with my subscribers. So...I will be sharing those as well, as I have time to prepare them. I have a whole list of homemaking topics I would like to cover in the weeks ahead! Topics such as: sewing projects, gardening, spring cleaning, crochet projects, kitchen projects, and more! Watch for those in the months ahead!

I look forward to my time with you. I pray I will bless and encourage you to be all God wants you to be!

Blessings,
Sheri

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment