Reminder: Countdown to Christmas Sale!  

Just a quick reminder about the special sale that Amy is running for my readers....here is a repost about that sale.....


Special Sale for My Readers
November 1-16
Softcover book:  $20 (normally $25)


Last year I purchased Amy Puetz's ebook, Countdown to Christmas, but was not able to use it all because we went out of town for the holidays.  Well...this year I plan on working through each day with my kids...counting down the days until Christmas!  I can't wait!  There are stories to read each day, activities to do, games to play...it all looks like so much fun!  I always plan a lighter school schedule during December, so we will have time to do some holiday related activities...this book will fit right in!

Amy now is offering her Countdown to Christmas book in a softcover version...and she is offering a special sale to my readers.  This book normally sells for $25, but you can get your copy for only $20 (plus S&H), between November 1-16!

To get this special discount, use this discount code at checkout:  C2CSheri

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment