Set Apart Femininity  

A friend of mine introduced me to this book recently. I had never heard of Eric and Leslie Ludy, so I went to their website and did some reading and searching. I have to say that I am very impressed (and convicted) by the message that Leslie shares in her new book, Set Apart Femininity.

I ordered the book and am anxiously waiting for it to come. But in the mean time, I have been listening to Leslie's discipleship series that you can download from their website. Most of the material she shares in this series is from her new book. I am a little over half-way through listening and I have been very challenged and convicted. Oh how much work God has to do yet on me!

If you are interested in listening to Leslie's discipleship series, click here to go their website. But be ready for God to do a work in you...it is very convicting!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment