Free Health Class at Anne's Health Place  

My friend, Anne, is offering a free health class online at her website, AnnesHealthPlace.com. I had forgotten about this class until recently. I had downloaded all the audios, handouts, class outlines, etc., and saved it all on my computer. Well, I recently had the chance to listen through all the audios and work through some of the reading material. I am amazed at all I am learning! Our bodies are SO amazing! I plan on spending some time over the weeks ahead to really work through these lessons. They are absolutely amazing.

If you are interested in learning more about your health, then hop on over to Anne's website. If you think of it, pray for Anne. She is in the middle of a pregnancy and is having some health issues. Pray for this dear woman of God that the Lord would keep her and the baby safe until this little one can be in her arms.

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment