Discipling our children  

I wanted to pass along a wonderful website and book recommendation: Discipling Like Jesus for Parents. I have not read this book yet, but have read the material provided on their website and this book will definitely be on my "to buy" list so I can read it soon!

I have always had a burden to disciple my children...to train them up in the Lord...and love it when I find great resources to encourage the family in this area. This website is amazing!


Click here to go to their website to look around.

Click here to find an ebook you can download for free that gives a summary of this book's contents.

If you want to see how you are doing in the area of discipling your children, then take this assessment to see!

Finally, here is a wonderful list of tools to help parents in discipling their children.

Please do take some time to look around this website...it has greatly blessed me and given me encouragement to move forward in this area with my own children.

Have a blessed day!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment