FREE Word Processing Software!  

I thought I'd let everyone know about a great FREE productivity suite called OpenOffice.org. This is a complete suite that includes a flexible word processor, powerful spreadsheet, dynamic graphics, and database access. They provide downloads for both Windows and Mac computers too.

I downloaded this program quite a few years ago, and it has gotten so much better since then. I recently downloaded the most current version and wanted to let you know about a wonderful feature I found! The Writer (word processor - much like Microsoft Word) allows you to convert your file to a PDF document!

For those of you that have been wanting to write an ebook or would like to share special forms you have put together with others....this software will allow you to easily create a PDF file from your word processing file!

If you don't have the money to purchase Microsoft Office, then this is a great alternative!

Click here to go to their website to download your copy today!

You will LOVE it!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments

  • Shae128  
    February 25, 2009 at 12:46 PM

    I love this program. I have Microsoft on our desktop, but do not have it on the laptop. I downloaded the one mentioned here and have found it to be very user friendly!

  • Anonymous  
    February 25, 2009 at 9:40 PM

    I had this on our old computer & loved it. I hadn't downloaded it to this computer yet. Thanks for the reminder! It is an awesome program. And you cannot beat the price!

  • Anonymous  
    February 28, 2009 at 11:13 AM

    My "trial" for Microsoft Word recently ended - and I've been looking for something to replace it! I was going to buy Microsoft Works which is the less expensive version ($40.00) - but will be downloading this instead and put that $40.00 too something good! LOL!

Post a Comment