A fun day!  

Fridays are usually a little more relaxed for us. I'll have to post more about our Fridays in another post. But today I decided to take the kids to the park and try to get the three younger children's pictures taken. It was a lot of fun. We took pictures and then played for a bit before heading home.

Every year about this time, we take the yearly pictures of the kids. Our days in the photo studio are over...the last several years we have taken our own pictures and love how they have turned out. Once we have pictures of all the kids done, then my oldest daughter edits them to make the following prints: 8x10, 4x6, and 3x4 (these are done with two pictures side by side so that we get two wallet type sized pictures on a 4x6 print). I then figure out how many of each size we need to give to family and friends (I like to include pictures in Christmas cards each year). Once I know how many of each I need, I get on Walmart.com, upload the pictures, then order the prints. We can pick them up at the closest Walmart once they are done (usually a week or so). We did this last year and it worked great.

I thought I'd share the pictures that we took today of our three youngest children:

This is Jonathan who is 4.

This is Rachel who is 2.

This is Wesley who is 1.


This is Sarah who is 15.

This is Robert who is 9.

I love this time of year and all the fun things that go along with preparing for the holidays. I pray each of you are enjoying the fall and the preparation time too!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments

Post a Comment