Our Scripture Memory System  

Scripture memory is such an important part of our relationship with the Lord. Hiding God's Word in our hearts can reap such great benefits...it changes us. If that is so, then why is it so hard for us to get into a regular habit of memorizing Scripture. I have to admit that we have not done Scripture memory on a regular basis and the Lord has prompted me to do something about it.

I recently found a wonderful Scripture Memory System that we are going to do. I will be getting the supplies I need today and putting together our system over the weekend. I am planning on putting together a page on my website for this system where I will share all the verse cards in PDF file format for you to download..for free! I'll post the link when I get this page added to my site and have some verse cards ready.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss any updates!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button