My blog has moved!  

I just thought I'd post a quick note here just in case there are still some readers who have not switched over.  I was hoping to switch things over on my end so that no one had to update their feeds or anything.  But just to make sure...

I have moved my blog over to my website here:  http://www.school4jesus.com/sheris-blog

My newly updated website is here:  http://www.school4jesus.com

My brand new Book Shop is here:  http://www.school4jesus.com/store/

I am excited about these changes.  If you are receiving this message, then please update your feed to my new blog address.  Thanks!!!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments

  • Anonymous  
    August 5, 2010 at 5:18 PM

    I am James McDermott. My wife Cindy and I have been blessed by God with 13 children. We also homeschool and above all, we are Christians. We recently started a website called Christian family meeting place (www.christianfamilymeetingplace.com). Many who hold our views are isolated and are looking for online fellowship, personal fellowship, churches, and even spouses. I am inviting you to register. It is free. If you're not interested, that is perfectly fine. May God bless you in all you do for Him. - In the Vine, Jim for Cindy and the rest
    P.S. We also publish SALT Magazine. If you would like to check us out go to www.saltmagazine.com

  • Anonymous  
    August 6, 2010 at 1:55 PM

    Greetings,
    If you're interested in homeschooling, courtship, quiverfull issues, child-raising, politics, and spiritual inspiration, try a free, no obligation issue of SALT Magazine. If you haven't tried SALT yet, all we need is a name and mailing address to send you a free issue. Or, you can check out our website (saltmagazine.com) and sign up for a free issue online.
    - In the Vine, Jim & Cindy

Post a Comment