Look what our daughter made for us...  

Our oldest daughter has really been enjoying photography and "creating" things with photographs. Well a few days last week she was on a mission, working on a "secret project". I had no idea what she was up to...until she got done and presented this to my husband and me....

This picture doesn't really do it justice. She scanned some of our wedding pictures, converted them to black and white, then printed them out, mounted them on some wedding wrapping paper we had, dressed up the pictures with a silver glitter pen (putting dots in some of the flowers, on my diamond ring, etc.), added wording (our names at the top and 20 years at the bottom). This was a gift to us from her for our 20th wedding anniversary that we celebrated in June. It was so very sweet of her. Aren't children such blessings!!! I am so thankful for each of our five blessings....God is SO good!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments

Post a Comment