We have the sickies  

When I made up my batch of GOOT last week, I never dreamed we would actually be needing it any time soon! Well...I've been sick the past few days with all-over body aches, low fever, very sore throat, and swollen glands in my neck. I have been putting the GOOT on my feet and on the swollen glands on my neck the last couple days and I am feeling much better today. I have also been drinking hot honey and cinnamon tea. I just heat a mug of water, add in some honey and as much cinnamon as I can stand and drink it up. It tastes pretty good and feels so good on my throat!

Anyway....Now this morning my 5-year-old woke up and said his throat hurt. Guess it's time to go get the GOOT out of the refrigerator and put it to good use again!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments

Post a Comment