A Letter to My Daughter on her 16th Birthday  

Dear Sarah,

I can't believe 16 years have gone by since we brought you home from the hospital. Where have the years gone? I remember our excitement when we found out I was pregnant with you. Your Dad and I were so excited to be parents. We couldn't wait! When you were born on March 3, 1993, our lives were changed forever. It has been a joy to watch you grow and mature into a lovely young lady. You truly have been our "princess"!

Ever since you were a baby you have always been so full of smiles. You always bring a smile to my face each day.


It has been fun to watch you develop your talents in music and dance. God has gifted you in these areas and we pray you will continue to use them for His glory.

It has also been a joy to watch how you have accepted and loved each new sibling as they were added to our family. Your brothers and sister love you dearly and it is a joy to see you spend time with them.

You have been such a blessing to me, Sarah. Your sweet spirit is a true indication of your desire to love and serve Jesus all your days. I pray that you will continue to follow Him and seek His will for your life. He has a special plan for you.

We love you and are so very proud of you!

Love, Mom

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments

Post a Comment