Let's Make a Memory - FREE Preview Chat!  


Cindy Rushton will be hosting a brand new seminar, Let's Make a Memory, November 7-8th...and you can get your ticket now! This will be such a fun event...full of ideas for the holidays..free audios...free ebooks...and much more! (I have even given one of my holiday ebooks as a freebie!)

Join me for the Preview Chat this coming Tuesday, November 4th for FREE!

Here are the details:

TOPIC: Let's Make a Memory Over Tea! with Cindy Rushton from http://www.CindyRushton.com

DATE: Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WHEN: 1PM CST

WHERE: Talk-a-Latte Conference Room (Never joined us? Instructions are here: http://talk-a-latte.com/how-to-join-our-conference-room/)

PASSWORD: letschat

I will be posting some fun freebies all week on my To Teach What Is Good Newsletter blog (so be sure and head over there and subscribe so you don't miss a post!) as we gear up for this seminar...you will LOVE it! Even if you can't attend live, with the purchase of a ticket you will have access to the membership site where you can download all the goodies at your convenience.

RECEIVE ANOTHER FREE EBOOK FROM ME!

BUY YOUR TICKET by midnight Thursday night, November 6th, and I will give you a FREE copy of my newest ebook, A Season for Giving! Simply email me a copy of your receipt (email me at sheri@school4jesus.com) and I will email you a copy of the ebook! Fun!

Grab your ticket today and then watch for some more fun freebies all week!

Print
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment